Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Projects

I have decided to break all my different writing down into projects that I work on daily. Meaning everyday, after I journal, write one short story and send out submissions I will start on a project until it is complete to my satisfaction...and yes that means it will take me an extremely long time to finish one project, but a writer is always busy and always working on something, meaning if I feel bored with this one project I am working on I will move on for that day and work on another project on my list, however I will always start by workign on the first project. Let's review (more for me than you) Everyday writing routine:

1) Journal-warm up
2)Write short story- I'm workign on a series of short stories based off of paintings right now
3)Send out at least one submission-I've tried to make the goal 5 or 10 in the past and then I never move beyond this point, because before I send out a submission I will always read it one last time and edit it as I see fit
4) work on project- project list soon to come

I know so far, that project #1 will be a huge way to improve my blog. I will research it and make my blog something exciting that people will actually want to read and I won't necessarily be embarassed to tell people about.

1 comment:

  1. You've always inspired me by your work ethic and passion for writing. I don't care if you don't have a book on Border's shelves. You are a writer. And this entry proves you're a damn good one.

    ReplyDelete