Monday, November 1, 2010

NaNoWriMo

I pledge allegiance to write a novel....

It has begun, my first year participating in National Novel Writing Month! The goal is to write a 175 page or 50,000 word novel in thirty days, by writing 6-10 pages of a novel a day.

I know I have to get started sometime today, but I have not idea what I am going to do. Should I write the sequel to the Underwater Adventure story that isn't exactly finished itself yet? Shall I whip out my barista characters? Or none of the above!

After all, the point of this is to start writing from scratch...so maybe I should do just that, just start writing and see where it takes me without planning a thing!

Sounds like the most exciting and the most nerve racking thing all at once! Wish me luck!

Follow me or join and friend me on the official NaNoWriMo website.
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/whatisnano

No comments:

Post a Comment