Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Blog Colors

I have been trying to change the background and entire color scheme of this blog, but I just can't seem to find one that is aesthetically pleasing and easy to read.

Problems that have arose in my thought process:
1.) I am starting to think black is too morbid and sends out the wrong vibe.
2.) Text that is not black or white seems illegible. My favorite color is red, but I can't find a red that seems less morbid than black, that I like and that can be red on.
3.)I really don't want the colors to be insanely boring and professional either. This is a personal blog and therefore the colors should illustrate something more personable than a professional one.

I tried to Google color schemes and found a couple that didn't work out. I would look off other blogs, but stealing someone's blog colors, really? That's just pathetic, plus a lot of girls seem to have some kind of pink...I detest pink.

Am I putting too much pressure on the whole thing? Is it so much to ask to find the perfect color scheme that inspires me to become who I am supposed to become? Maybe that's the problem I am still trying to find who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment