Sunday, October 10, 2010

My Second Article

My second article I wrote for the Eastern Echo was on the movie "The Social Network" and whether or not it effected how students felt about their Facebook accounts. I was able to collect many quotes, but I feel my first article on the art exhibit was more strongly written. I think I am just more comfortable writing about art. However, despite my own negative reflections this article was printed.



The process was different this time, I handed it in to the editor and then it went straight to the copyeditors, so I did not do any editing myself once I handed in the article and it was just a surprise if it would be printed or which parts of what I wrote would be printed.



Here's the link: http://www.easternecho.com/index.php/article/2010/10/the_social_network_may_alter_opinions

No comments:

Post a Comment